Details: The PE coating is impermeable to water and fully UV resistant, unlike the standard indoor PVC cable. Be very careful when ordering outdoor network cable on the internet, there are many unscrupulous companies out there who are selling you nothing more than black indoor cable, which although may work short term, will gradually break down over time as water ingresses and UV rays break down the outer jacket. Even if it is genuine outdoor cable, check to make sure that it's not CCA (Copper Clad Aluminium),or CCS (Copper Clad Steel). This reduces the cost of the cable, but sadly it also reduces the connectivity potential of it, and you'll notice this, especially on longer runs. Our cable on the other hand uses 100% solid copper conductors, and we've been selling a consistently high quality product for almost 10 years.
Brand: Sapphire Systems Mail Order
- Introducing our outdoor range, with a tough polyethylene (PE) coating to withstand whatever the British climate can throw at them!
- Also available in 10m, 15m, 20m, 30m, 50m, 60m, 70m and 80m lengths - see our storefront for more details.
- Suitable for PC's. Macs, games consoles, media streamers, HDMI extenders etc., in fact anything you could normally plug an ethernet network cable into!
- All cables are in black, and are constructed from Enhanced Category 5 (Cat5e) verified cable - this exceeds the standard Category 5 ethernet specification. Our cables are also guaranteed to run at Gigabit speeds, many cheaper alternatives will not!
- Double jacketed for protection. 100% testing and certification before despatch. 100% copper core, NOT cheap copper clad aluminium (CCA). Suitable for 10/100/1000MB networks. Fitted with plugs AND protective boots - ready to go!