Details: Premium lavender seeds These are certified true lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) seeds from Germany, offering a wonderful lavender scent in the garden or on the balcony. A bag of Lavodia lavender seeds contains 250 seeds of lavender for about 100 lavender plants (hardy perennial). Easy sowing Simply sow the seeds in a pot between April and June. Do not cover the seeds with soil and keep them moist. The germination period is 2-3 weeks, and the optimal germination temperature is 15-20 °C. After germination, plant the seeds in a sunny place with gritty soil. Lavender for relaxation and sleep Lavender is traditionally known as a medicinal herb for soothing, relaxing and aiding sleep. Lavender plants are insect-friendly and their scent is highly attractive to bees, bumblebees and butterflies.
- 🌱 PREMIUM LAVENDER SEED (Lavandula angustifolia): Certified seeds for planting hardy and perennial garden plants. One pouch contains seeds to grow about 50 beautiful, aromatic true lavender plants
- 🌱 SOWING: In spring, sow the gardening seeds indoors in a pot. Previous STRATIFICATION supports the germination! Do not cover them and keep moist. Lavender loves sunny places with gritty, sandy soil
- 🌱 QUALITY FROM GERMANY: Our certified true lavender herb seeds develop ca 50cm high plants. Growing lavender is not easy, but it's worth the patience! If you have any questions, we are there for you!
- 🌱 VERSATILE & DECORATIVE: Lavender is a popular fragrant garden plant, whose scent creates a relaxing atmosphere. Dried lavender flowers are perfect for baking, homemade lavender tea or delicious oil!
- 🌱 SOFT SCENT: The magnificent scent is an ideal addition to your wildflower garden bed. Lavender flower seeds for pots, ideal next to your herb garden, on the balcony or indoor in a garden house!