I'm Alan. My partner and I have 3 kids, we both work and needless to say, we all spend much more time with other people than we do as a family. We found we were losing the ability to communicate as a family on any level that didn't involve schedules, car pools or work. If you know what I'm saying, CLAP! O.k. I heard that...
We had to MAKE TIME for family and rebuild what we knew was so important to keeping us together as a family! Something had to change. We began by putting aside time to ask questions about each other, things we'd never thought to ask before and before long we were actually involved in full scale discussions that introduced us to our children and their lives away from us. Along the way, we discovered the art of asking questions in such a way that the kids actually wanted to answer us. We developed a game based on these principles.
Here it is for you. Our game that we created and which enriched our family bond. We want you to have the same experience. The questions here are intended to open up your hearts and minds and to really hear what the members of YOUR family are telling you. There are no hard and fast rules except that you have to listen and try really hard not to be judgmental.
So, relax and enjoy the journey. Put away the cellphones and stop talking "Emojis". You'll be amazed at the things you never knew about the people closest to you. Join us in our quest to keep the door open for the people closest and most important to us to come through at any time. Everyone needs to know that they have someone they can rely on.
Brand: OUR MOMENTS
- 👪 FAMILY GAME - for parents with their children and grandparents with the grandchildren - Discover your children and let them get to know you. Educate through fun. Improve your listening skills - ask a question and listen carefully to the answer. Talk about it. There is no correct answer and no judgment.
- 👪 OPEN AND MEANINGFUL COMMUNICATION - The essential skill for a healthy family. OUR MOMENTS Families encourages family members to reconnect in this age of stunted communication with fun and engaging cards that feature interesting and thought provoking topics. Encourage conversations among family members.
- 👪 GET THEM TALKING AND THE REST WILL FOLLOW - This game is based on the principle of adult guided discussion. In a game setting, the child / teenager will be relaxed and receptive. MAKE IT FUN, upbeat, simple and positive. Use this to “chat”. You will allow your child to release pent up stress while observing his/her emotional and physical needs.
- 👪 QUALITY TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY - Sharing laughter and fun can foster empathy, compassion and trust with others. Put aside work worries and focus only on your family as you build healthy and mutually respectful relationships. Play one on one or the whole family. It doesn’t have to be a formal time set aside for play, it can be in the car, at dinner-time, on vacation, at family reunions, holidays, gatherings, special family events or a camping trip.
- 👪 BEST THING EVER FOR CAR TRAVEL - This question box to go is loaded with 100 questions and is ideal for road trips. It helps keeping younger kids entertained during car travel. The family friendly game makes a great gift for your own family or for friends. BUY IT NOW! There is no risk. If you are unhappy just return within 30 days for a FULL REFUND. Order 2 or more to QUALIFY for FREE SHIPPING Today.