Taco vs Burrito - The Wildly Popular Surprisingly Strategic Card Game Created by a 7 Year Old
Brand: Taco vs Burrito
- [WILDLY POPULAR ALL-AGES CARD GAME] TvB soared on Kickstarter, surpassing the initial goal by 2,400%! A sensation at the Indie Game Showcase at Emerald City Comicon!
- [DELICIOUSLY UNPREDICTABLE CARD GAME] TACO vs. BURRITO is a card game where players compete to create the weirdest, wildest meal.
- [CREATED BY A KID, PERFECT FOR EVERYONE] Alex dreamed up TvB at age 7, but this crazy, fun strategic food fight is a smash with kids and adults alike! Ideal for ages from 7-77.
- [EASY TO LEARN AND QUICK TO PLAY] Takes only a few minutes to learn. Gameplay runs 10-15 minutes. Optimal for 2-4 players.
- [SURPRISINGLY STRATEGIC] Basic gameplay is easy to master but the Action Cards shift the game into unpredictable territory. Exciting up to the very last card!